Home Growatt hybrid inverter SPH 5000TL3 BH-UP MSDS
This is a multifunctional 230V off grid solar inverter, integrated with a MPPT solar charge controller, a high frequency pure sine wave inverter and a UPS function module in one machine, which is perfect for off grid backup power and self-consumption applications. This Hybrid inverter can work with 48V battery or without batteries.
1. Rated power 5KW, power factor 1 MPPT ranges 120V~430V, 450Voc
2. High frequency inverter with small size and light weight Pure sine wave AC output
3. Battery charging mode and load working mode can be set
4. Adjustable inverter charging and output time
5. Solar and utility grid can power loads at the same time With CAN/RS485 for BMS communication
6. With the ability to work without battery
7. Parallel operation up to 6 unit (only with battery connected)
8. The WiFi / GPRS module is a plug-and-play monitoring device to be installed on the inverter. With this device, users can monitor the status of the PV system from the mobile phone or from the website anytime anywhere.(optional, Additional purchase required )
WARNING! Be sure that all inverters will share the same battery bank. Otherwise, the inverters will transfer to fault mode.
Parallel operation up to 6 unit (only with battery connected)
This inverter can be used in parallel with two different operation modes.
1. Parallel operation in single phase with up to 6 units.
2. Maximum 6 units work together to support 3-phase equipment. Four units support one phase maximum.
All inverters must be connected to the same batteries and ensure each group of cables from the inverters to the batteries in the same length.
Test Methods: Use the multimeter’s beep gear to measure whether the neutral wire and the ground wire are connected together, if they are connected together, it will make a “beep” sound. If there is no sound, there is no connection.
Battery charging mode and load working mode can be set